A double, fully furnished room
Rent: £700 per month
If you are looking for:
- A quiet and spacious room where you can both relax and work
- A stunning park right at your doorstep
- A 10 minutes walk to get to Cockfosters Station
... then check out my double room. It is available now.
We will get on very well if you are looking for a quiet life and you are considerate, neat and tidy.
All the above is especially important now when most of us are working from home and we need the right environment.
If you have a well-behaved dog, we can discuss it. I love dogs and would love to have one but we have to be respectful of the rules of the building and the neighbours.
A little about me:
- I am a professional female and, currently, I work from home.
- I rent the flat myself and have permission to sublet the second bedroom
- The flat has a very spacious kitchen and since I prefer homemade food, I am in the kitchen quite a bit (but I'm a fan of batch cooking so you can find me there for a few hours once a week or when I feel peckish but not more than that)
- I'm happy to have meals together or apart, whatever works on the day
- And I'm always up for an interesting chat
- I have a quiet social life and will have friends over every now and again
- Sometimes I have overnight guests and I give plenty of notice
- I make sure all bills are paid on time and I take care of everything that needs to be sorted out in the flat
A little more about the flat:
- The toilet and bathroom are separated, which is ideal for sharing
- The kitchen and the lounge/diner are large and very welcoming and they are fully furnished with my own furniture and appliances
- I have my own fridge/freezer and there's an under the counter fridge (new) and freezer that belongs to the flat
- There is a large loft space which can be used for storage
- The flat comes with a garage, so if you have a bike, it can be stored there
- A cleaner comes once a fortnight