De Beauvoir Town
3rd person for large clean urban house/garden
Rent: £1,100 per month
Rent: £850 per month
Large clean Georgian house in a quiet no through road : modern urban interior : yet near the buzz of Hoxton, Shoreditch, Dalston. Two bathrooms
- long or short term stay welcome and even mon - fri for a reduced fee
- contracts in place as I am a member of the National Landlords Assoc.
- months notice required, so if things change you can move quite quickly.
- fortnightly cleaner.
Ideal place to relax and in quiet no through road - yet two streets away the excitement from bars, cafe, restaurants of Dalston, Haggerston, Shoreditch & Hoxton.
- 12 hour convenience store at one end of road and at the other a garden square
- Canal 4 mins away - ideal for relaxing & breakfast
- 4 mins walk to Haggerston station so easy transport
- Dalston 1 stop. - Shoreditch 2 stops.
- Easy access to City, Canary Wharf,
- Old Street, O2, Liverpool St, West End & London Bridge
- connections to tube lines : Metropolitan, Victoria, District, Jubilee, DLR.
- Newly painted, large double bedroom with wardrobe, shelves, mirror, lamp and bed. Space for your own desk and other furniture
- on front of house with sun in the morning coming through the window
Seeking a third person who is also clean and tidy.
An independent person would be ideal since, we are both busy but enjoy conversations. Sometimes we share a glass of wine or a meal and have even been to the theatre together. We try and do something once a month together and take it in turns to choose. Because the house is large you can have your own private life as well as feeling part of the house share.
We live fast paced lives, so the large garden with palm trees is a blessing in the summer. There are tables and chairs there, so we can eat out when the sun appears and have guests over for a meal or bbq. Not a party house though.
Most of the conversations take place around the large kitchen table - see pic - when people are cooking or eating.
Landlady Carole with modern outlook. Background in business and performance but now working as photographer & public speaker.
Joe works in Digital Marketing and he loves this area so much he travels for an hour each way to his office.
3 storey large house.
The ground floor has very large kitchen and lounge so plenty of space for storage
The garden is large and is overlooked from the kitchen .
The house is kept clean and tidy, would not suit someone who likes to leave things lying around or does not care about appearance of their surroundings.
Really comfortable with two sofas in the lounge and original pics on the walls.
Look forward to hearing from you to arrange a viewing or if you need more info.
Can do online viewing for those out of town.
Get in touch.